French Riviera - Glamourous, colourful, beautiful
With its incomparable turquoise blue waters, star glamour, deserted bays and Mediterranean "savoir vivre", the Côte d’Azur offers a unique setting for an unforgettable yacht charter vacation. One voyage alone is nowhere near enough to get to know the full charm of the French Riviera.
Enjoy the luxurious elegance of fashionable places such as Nice, Monaco and Cannes. Go on a cultural voyage of discovery in Marseille or Antibes, experience idyllic villages such as St. Jean Cap Ferrat, or head away from the jagged rocky coast and visit Corsica.
The perfume town of Grasse, the artists’ village of St. Paul-de-Vence and the Musée Matisse in Nice are also worth seeing. Fantastic beaches are to be found on the enchanting islands that lie off the coast, such as Ste. Marguerite, St. Honorat and Port Cros. With short distances from one highlight to the next, the Côte d'Azur ranks among the most popular yacht charter destinations worldwide.
If you want to include special events such as the film festival in Cannes or the Monaco Grand Prix in your holiday plans, it’s advisable to book well in advance.
Here's our suggestion for a 1 week yacht cruise on the legendary Côte d'Azur:
- Start your itinerary with a trip to the lemon town Menton and the principality of Monaco with its glamorous mix of old and new luxury.
- On the next day, unwind at the dreamy Cap Ferrat and stroll through the medieval alleyways of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
- Nice, the major city on the Côte d'Azur, and its "Bay of Angels" are another must-do as well as the charming town of Antibes where Picasso spent several years of his life. Today, Antibes is also known as the yachting capital in Europe.
- From there, it is only a short cruise to Cannes and the peaceful islands Isles de Lérins.
- Mingle with the international jet set in St. Tropez before heading towards the little nature paradise Porquerolles as your last destination.